Thursday, February 21, 2013

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein

I am the optimist.....the glass is half full and everything is a miracle.  Just to meet a goal and write everyday is a miracle to me.  So many distractions make it hard to stay focused.  Today I am going to Weight Watchers where I have been a member for a year and a half.  I will try my best to lose some weight or just maintain where I am before we go on a vacation next month.  I am not motivated or feel the need to concentrate on my weight so much right now.  I would like to keep writing each day, work as much as I am scheduled and not feel so tired, get my finances ready for taxes and reopening the store.  Focus on the store reopening with a more optimistic attitude is a must right now!  Also, my children will graduate in May from college.  I have to work on my schedule in order to make everything run smoothly.  To reopen the store and focus on graduation will take some preparation to be able to do both  gracefully and the least amount of stress on everyone........counting on a miracle, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment