Monday, August 25, 2014

Take Time to Refind What You Love

At noon I had the decision to go to the pool or go to the beach.  Only one week left of summer, so I decided to go to the beach.  I went to get a daily badge and found a really cool store: http://www.Refind43.com/ I bought a necklace with a key and she wrapped it in blue and white fabric with twine(pictured on the left).  I walked to the beach and the only thing between the beach and my car was a trail of petunias and hydrangeas.  I read part of my book....the best part so far, found some sea glass, cooled off in the ocean and stared at the sand so long it started to sparkle.  Got back into the car and heard the song "People Have the Power" by Patty Smith.  I thought we sure do!  We have the power to make or break our own day.  I am so glad I made the decision to go to the beach.  Then driving right towards me was a Volkswagen bus the color of the sea glass in the picture above(the one on bottom right) It was that color and white and all the silver was shining and there was one of those huge racks on top for suitcases.  I did a heavy swoon and gave the driver a thumbs up.  So, I guess I am having a pretty good day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment