Monday, July 28, 2014

Land of Hopes and Dreams

Very ironic that every picture I have tried to load into this post........is not loading.  Very frustrating and that is not the point of this story.  I will try again later and hope I didn't lose any pictures.  I did visit all seven lighthouses that dot the Jersey Shoreline from Sandy Hook down to Cape May.  I am sort of glad that I can't finish this at this moment or anytime too soon.  I will have to take my computer and phone and figure out how to get some more memory on the both.  I think my memory has been tested lately too and wish I could take myself to a Mac store and see what they can figure out ;).  But, really happy with how I spent my vacation and documented it and now happy to give the phone and the computer a rest for a while.  Meet me in this Land of Hopes and Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment