Friday, August 7, 2015

This is Our Time

Did you ever have the thought?  What am I doing this for?  I was driving to work, yesterday.  I knew I was in for a long day and driving at an unusual time.  I was thinking of the birth of my children.  They were born at 10:30 am.  It was 10:27 am and this song came on:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdV0y05b3o     It was a good thing I was alone in the car.  I was fist pumping and singing at the
top of my lungs!  What is really something is a song like that coming on the radio is SO random, yet the time was so perfect!  And, I have met Willie Nile before and able to tell him how much I love this song.  More random, Saturday we are invited to a Bar B Q and guess who is the entertainment?  Wooohoo!  I can't wait to tell him how much the song Willie Nile has written means to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment