Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lighthouse

 So, this is a work in progress by Pork Chop....
I loved that he was actually there, and I could talk to him.  I could tell him I loved the colors.  I loved the waves.  I loved the way the lighthouse is reaching up and seems to be lighting the way for the refurbished Salvation Army building in the backround.  I could hear the work in the backround and it will be a boutique hotel ready to open in the summer of 2016.
My vacation last year involved traveling to all the lighthouses in NJ on the eastern coastline.  Almost everyday I would hear the song "Lighthouse"  by Ziggy Marley....I haven't heard it since.   This mural has so much meaning to me and the city of Asbury Park.  It really made my day and I am so happy I get to see it whenever I am in town.  Shine On Pork Chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment