Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Art All Night Trenton

I like to share Art experiences throughout the state of New Jersey.  This one I heard about for the first time about five years ago.  It is a Art Show and Music Event that runs for 24 hours straight.  I have wanted to attend, but never had the chance.  I needed to pick up my son for Father's Day at the train station.  Since, it was only a few miles away, I left early and was able to spend a little time there and take some pictures.  I definitely am drawn to the projects using recycled, repurposed or upcycled products in their Art form.  Enjoy some pictures from Art All Night Trenton 2015:
 Love this one painted during the night.......what is the future like for  New Jersey?
Favorite of the show was the iris made from buttons

 The long painting the outfits were made from bottle caps

I also love the Roebling buildings which housed the event.  About 25 years ago Glen worked for about two years on restoring the factories into the markets.  We both have a passion for historical buildings and their significance to our past and future.  The building are from the 1800's and were used to build wires for bridges.  The Brooklyn Bridge would be most well know bridge to use Roebling wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment