Thursday, January 8, 2015

Follow That Dream

So, in the spirt of the title from a movie of Elvis Presley (his birthday is today), my grandmother (the picture I am holding, and Esther Howland (the original creator of Valentine's in the USA) , I am starting my journey to follow that and make that dream come true.  Today, on my facebook page I shared the version of the song from Elvis Presley and Bruce Springsteen.  The song begins if your heart is weary.  Oh boy, my heart is weary.  So, what makes my heart so weary?  For me, most of all, it is guilt, sad events locally and in the world on the news, moods, the cold, disappointments in others and myself, money, and the list goes on.  But, I have learned that you can't see the light unless you see the darkness. So this year, I am listening to what I think can make me happy and try not to charge anything on my credit card to make that happen. I am taking charge of what I can control and what I can't .  I am taking my dream and making it happen with what I have already.  Pretty much how we have been making Greetings from Geralyn endure for the last five years.  If you would like to follow my journey, please like the facebook page I started today.  I will be sharing who inspires me and motivates me.  Events I would like to host.  Monthly inspirations of quotes, art, travel, food and music.   I am hoping that this will help you, too.  Sometimes being a part of something is just what we need to lift our spirits.  It will be a place where I hope you can share freely your hopes and dreams too!  https://www.facebook.com/parislondonasburypark   I am ready to put my heart and soul back into my business Greetings from Geralyn.  Thank you for all of the support you have shown through the last five  years.

No comments:

Post a Comment