Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Putting my heart into Greetings from Geralyn

I am really having fun gathering items to get ready for Valentine's week at Greetings from Geralyn.  I found out yesterday that at Anchor's Bend in Convention Hall will have a pop-up market with Criterion Candy, flower shop and handmade Valentines from me...yay!!!!!  So, above are some fun things I am going to put together to start making cards.  But, I will also have available a table so YOU  can make your own Valentine card for $4.99.  Greetings from Geralyn will be open on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday February 7,8,and 9th from noon-5pm.   On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday February 12,13,and 14th we will be open noon until 6pm.  The heat is on!  So, it is very comfortable in the Grand Arcade if you were wondering.  Hope to see you there.  Think anyone you know would be interested......please   please  SHARE!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment