Thursday, January 3, 2013

Counting on a miracle - Bruce Springsteen [DVD Live in Barcelona 2002] (...


I started this new blog to actually write every day and hopefully by the end have a book.  I think lately that would be a miracle if that would happen.  I am going to give it a shot.  I don't expect a miracle.  Yesterday, I went back to the store to  where  I worked at that closed four years ago.  Because............I have no income with the store closed.  But, it doesn't mean I don't want the store to do the best it has ever done.  Or it doesn't mean that I am going to be totally spent to enjoy my children's graduation.  Or it doesn't mean I  am not going to have enough time to write this book with it's fairy tale ending.  I am counting on a miracle.......not expecting one.  The big difference is working.  I don't just work for the money....I do it for my sanity.  My inner voice is not to kind to myself if I have all the time in the world.  I put things off and don't spend any money for fear I won't have any money.  I start work next Monday and already I feel a weight off my shoulders.  I was starting to feel very anxious, nervous and sad.  I really need to be around people, too.  So, I will be back with my co-workers that I have spent a lot of time with in the past.  This is a good and comfortable feeling.  I had something to write into the calender and it feels right.  When the store closed I had my goals set out for me.....start a blog and open an Etsy shop.  The fact that I actually opened a brick and mortar shop still amazes me and is somewhat of a miracle.  I am hoping it all works out and I am thankful they were so gracious to rehire me.  Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment