Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Art of a Greeting Card

Art in a Museum is so simplified and easy.  Curated by professionals, it is a feast for the eyes.  But, what in your life is a treasure?  And in someone else's eyes trash or garbage?  What do you keep and what do you throw away.  What is it that makes you love something and keep it forever?   I am so glad no one threw this card away!  I love everything about it.  The color of the of the card.  The paper lace hearts are exquisite.  I love the scrap images on top.  It feels so good to be able to take some time and really appreciate my collection of old valentines.  I am taking some digital images of some to share in the next few days.  Then I will share the Valentines I am making for the store.  I am really enjoying this!

No comments:

Post a Comment