Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bucket List

 Today I decided to enjoy nature's glitter. It is on my bucket list to enjoy as many walks on the beach as possible.   I have to work tonight, so usually I relax at home and I tend to not want to be tired at work.  But, sometimes a walk on a beach in the morning is the perfect way to start my day.
 I saved this bucket from Trader Joe's last year.  A perfect way to collect today's treasures.  I actually found the white tile.  I can't wait to use a blue sharpee and draw on it.  I found my first piece of pottery.  The green stripe is shiney.  I hope to find a blue and white china shard "someday".  I found the teeniest perfect shell too.  I love a walk on the beach.  It always amazes me what I can find in only a short walk.
I keep this bowl by the door to collect what I have found.  I started collecting oyster shells, too.  I found only one piece of sea glass.  I love the lessons it teaches me about not always finding what I want, but appreciating what I do find.  They are true gifts from the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment